Sunday, March 27, 2011

Brownie Redo

Want a simple way to spruce up your run of the mill brownie mix? Here's a quick way to do it. Follow the directions on the back of your favorite brownie mix. When those ingredients are mixed together add some toffee bits (found in the baking isle next to the chocolate chips) I use 1/2 of a 12 oz. bag for one box of brownie mix:

and some chopped walnuts or pecans (I use about 3/4 cup you can add more or less depending on your nuttiness level):
Bake in the oven per directions on the box and enjoy!
Want to kick it up to the next sweetness level? Top with vanilla ice cream and warm chocolate syrup.

Want to kick it up to the next sweetness level? Top with vanilla ice cream and warm chocolate syrup.

Tip Junkie handmade projects

1 comment:

  1. I love toffee, and my husband loves brownies, I can't wait to try this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete