Friday, March 11, 2011

Frame Redo

I am in a transition of color in my decor. I am going from black, white, and red to blues, browns, and creams/antique white with green plant accents. I am in the middle of a project with a very large frame and had some of the paint left over. I decided to repaint my little silver frame that sits on my shelf by the front door. I love the pop of color it adds and can't wait to change out more of the colors in my decor.
Here is the paint I used:



Before:


After:
Don't mind my crooked photograph. :)



The books I want to change out the red and green one. The clock I am trying to decide what to do I might just replace it with something else altogether. The little tools I am thinking of bundling a few together on some twine to hang from the hooks. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment